We have extensive (more than 30 years) experience with international Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. We will assist you with:
- New product applications in USA (PMA, IDE, 510(k))
- CE-marking (EU)
- Development and implementation of Quality Systems (QSR – 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485)
- Risk Management and Risk Analysis of Medical Devices – ISO 14971
- Audit of systems, procedures and processes (21 CFR 820 QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 9001)
- Assessment of suppliers and contractors
- We manage, initiate, coordinate, organise the practical work in a clinical investigation. We report, monitor and audit the study
We can assist you with internal training in order to develop the necessary competency for Regulatory and Quality Assurance in your organization.
- Regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
- Medical Device Directive
- Quality Systems standards (ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 QSR)
- Risk Management and Risk Analysis – ISO 14971
- Internal Audits
Anette Sjögren, General Manager from 1 of February 2005
PREVENTIA has operated since 1989.
QA/RA Medical Devices
We will assist you with qualified advice and training in order to effectively live up to the regulatory requirements for Medical Devices.